Tuesday 27 February 2018

Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash - Cards #4 & #5

A couple more card that I created for Winnie & Walter's Birthday Bash:

Image result for winnie walter birthday bash


Here is the first card:


I created this card for the watercolour challenge where the challenge was to use both water colouring and another colouring medium. I stamped the background Into The Woods using some Distress Inks and then I water coloured them out to create a water coloured background. I framed the background using a frame created with the Audrey Cutaways die. I stamped the bear and bunny image from Sweet Holiday onto some Neenah 80# paper, coloured with Copics, and then fussy cut out before adhering to the card front with some foam tape. The greeting is from Sentimental: Winter and is white heat embossed onto a black strip.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Here is the second card:


This is the card that I made for the die cutting challenge - although I didn't necessarily use them in a traditional way ;)  I started out by die cutting The Leaf Effect Cutaway into some freezer paper and then ironed on the freezer paper onto some watercolour paper (using my Minc which made it ridiculously easy). I watercoloured over the freezer paper using pearlescent watercolours before removing the die cut mask to reveal the design. I then die cut the In A Word Hugs from white cardstock and silver glitter cardstock. I stacked them and adhered them to the from of the card. The shimmer of the paint is so pretty in real life with the glittery silver - I tried to capture it in a close up:


I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment