Thursday 30 August 2018

TIME OUT #117 - Inspired By Words

Our TIME OUT inspired by words challenge this week is a good one:


Lots of words to be inspired by :)  - I decided to focus on the "toes in the sand" part and this is what I created (excuse the bad photography - I was having lighting issues):


I really wanted to create sandy footprints with the special sand embossing powder from the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit. They are hard to see in the photo but I love how they look in real life :)  The rest of the scene was also created with stamps from the same set - I love the layered water stamps. A simple frame and sentiment to finish the card.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Uniko - they are offering the winner an in-stock stamp set of their choice :)


We can't wait to see how you will be inspired by these words - so make sure you take some TIME OUT to play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill




4 comments:

  1. Love how the footsteps lead you into the water; a beautiful scene and stunning card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tranquil scene, Jill, so beautifully detailed ... and so inviting ... I can just imagine myself there! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this kit, and I am surprised, since we are always thinking in the same vein, that I did not use it. LOL!! But we sure did go int same direction. THat always gives me a huge smile!!! I love this card. The beach is my favorite place to be. Those could be my fiitprints leading up to that chair. I love it! Hugs, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those footsteps are BRILLIANT~I love it!

    ReplyDelete