Thursday 2 August 2018

TIME OUT #115 - Food and Drink

We have a fun challenge at TIME OUT this week:




I always find one layer cards challenging (I love dimension) but I decided to give it a go this time - here is my card:


I kept it pretty simple - both the image and the greeting are from an older MFT stamp set. I coloured the image with Copics and then added lots of glitter with Stickles and Nuvo drops.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Susie from Created 4 Creativity - her cards are amazing so make to check out her blog. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Birch Press Designs - they are offering a $20 gift voucher to a random entry that incorporates the optional twist.


We hope you can take some TIME OUT to join us for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


7 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect! I love the bubbles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great image for the challenge! And older; some never go "out of style", but are always good! Love how CAs you kept this one! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do this more often, it looks fab! Such a sweet and fun image and coloured to perfection. Adore the clear Stickles and nuvo drops..a real sparkle feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jill. It always cracks me up when our minds to to the same thing for a challenge. Cheers to you my friend. I love your card, and I hope you are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha ... so much fun, Jill ... and so deliciously CAS! Your cocktail girl is sure enjoying happy hour amid all that shimmer and shine! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I've never seen that image before. Looks like a fun happy hour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill! I hope you are well! I've been wanting to write you but the summer hols have been surprisingly busy!! Love this image and this card doesn't need any dimension -I think this looks just perfect as one layer. Great coloring and I LOVE the stickles -it's the perfect embellishment for the image! xxx

    ReplyDelete