Thursday 3 January 2019

TIME OUT #126 - Loving

We are starting 2019 with a fun challenge at TIME OUT - we are challenging you to share some love in your project:



A perfect challenge to start creating some Valentine's Day projects :) And we have a great prize for the winner - a $20 gift voucher from our wonderful and generous sponsor, Birch Press Design.


Here is my card for the challenge:

This card is actually a CASE of one of my favourite cards from 2018 - you can find the blog post here:


I used the birds and sentiment from the Winnie & Walter So Tweet stamp set and created the inlaid ombre glitter die cut using the Winnie & Walter Love cutaway. The colours are not my usual choice but I was inspired to try the Winnie & Walter December Color Combo Challenge using this palette:



We can't wait to see your love filled projects - so take some TIME OUT to play along with us - but before you do, make sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT and our talented Guest Designer, Jane from Purplejet Loves Crafts.

I will be linking to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill








11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CASE of your cute Christmas Joy, Jill ... the shimmery 'love' is such a great contrast to the softly inked background heart ... and those love birds are just so tweet (couldn't resist!). Bonne Année ... Bonne Santé! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this Jill-those birds are coloured so beautifully and soft and placed in the perfect position for the sentiment. Adore you used some sparkle here-lovely subtle touch. And wonderful ombre heart. And I am so pleased to see you at Ink-this is a fab CASE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet Jill! Love all the dimension without it being dimensional! The heart is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great palette and great card! Those birds are lovely and the sentiment is super with them! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so effective and I love the colours. I can't resist anything that has sparkle on it these days. thanks also for visiting me and leaving such a nice message xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this Jill. Love the stencilled heart in the background, and those love birds are adorable. Wonderful composition. Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the original card from last year -I LOVED it and now I LOVE LOVE LOVE (Shouting a lot in this comment it seems! Or more like screaming of excitement lol!) this one! The birds look so so cute and I really admire all the detail in this -the heart and all the sparkle... so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those cute birds and what a fabulous heart card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh, I am so in LOVE with this card! Those blue birds on the faint heart is so stunning! And the glittery letters inlaid is just perfect! You really knocked it out of the park with this one! And I love your Christmas card you cased as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sentiment! I love your CASE! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill this is so sweet and a lovely CASE of your original (which is equally incredible). I love how you used the color palette too. Thank you for sharing your artwork with us at Ink~

    ReplyDelete