Thursday 2 July 2020

TIME OUT #165 - Inspired By "Days Gone By"

For out TIME OUT challenge this fortnight, we are lookig for projects inspired by a "Days Gone By" theme.It woud be even better if the project you created included our optional twist of using embellishments.





Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Friday Stamps - they are generously offering the winner of the challenge a $25 gift voucher to their store :)



For my card, I was really inspired by the snarky sentiments in the CAS-ual Fridays stamp set Frankly'isms - there are so many that I liked and that worked with the theme but I finally decided on the one below. I paired it with a an image from MFT that I Copic coloured and fussy cut - and I embellished with some gold confetti.


In hindsight, the sentiment should have been higher up and embossed in gold instead of stamped in black - but I didn't have time to redo it....

Our guest designer for this challenge is one of very talented regular players, Claire from Life on the Scrap Heap. We are very lucky to have her joining us :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. A sparkly and cheerful card! Love the gold shakers; they 'tye' the card so well together! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill, I so love this card! It is perfect for our theme, and so much fun. The sentiment speaks for itself, and I love that MFT celebration girl with her gold confetti and magnum of champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun card, Jill! The sentiment, image, color scheme, confetti and simply all the other details together make the perfect, super clever design! I hope you are well. xxx

    ReplyDelete