Thursday 16 July 2020

TIME OUT #166 - Peaceful

This fortnight at TIME OUT, we are challenging you to create a peaceful project - whatever that means to you.





Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook, who are generously offering the winner a $25 gift voucher :)




I find peace with hot yoga so I wanted to create a card using Stamplorations Frog Yoga. The problem I had was choosing which of the cute frogs to use on my card - so I decided to do a slimline design so that I could use three of them :) The design is very simple - I die cut three apertures in the card panel and brushed some Wild Honey Distress Ink behind the openings on the card base. The frogs were stamped and coloured using Copics and then fussy cut with a white border and adhered to the panel. I added the "namaste" sentiment from the set for a simple greeting and then used some foam tape to pop up the card panel on the base.


This stamp set has some fun greetings - so I decided to include one of them on the inside of my card - here it is:






Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Senitmentally Sue - you should go and check out her work here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jill

5 comments:

  1. First off this sentiment made me giggle-so true! And interesting to know you do yoga-I am not a love of it...and used to have a mug saying 'I hate Yoga'!! However I know so many love it-I do mediation and find peace in that-so wonderful to learn more about you and always lovely to see how different we all are in a good way...oh and back to the card-these images are so adorable-love that bottom one-he looks so cheeky! And I do like the added inking-the colours work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh when I saw your frogs, they are so cool I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Love your little yoga frogs. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Jill. This is such a fun card. Love those little yoga-posing frogs and your coloring, as always, is fantastic. The sentiment is fabulous. I have been resisting buying into the slimline craze, but you have really inspired me... hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really funny frog! Can understand that yoga is calming! Great card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete