Thursday 8 October 2015

TIME OUT #41 - Reminder

I can't believe that the week has already flown by - have you had chance to play along with our current Time Out challenge yet? You still have lots of time (well a week!) to create a card inspired by quote:

Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile' (William Cullum Bryant)

Make sure to check the amazing work of our Guest Designer this week. Glenda at  My Paper Cat has such an amazing technique that incorporates lots of intricate thread designs - amazing cards!

So here's my take on the quote:

Two different cards featuring the Stampendous Pen Pattern Leaves stamps



So head over to Time Out and play along with us - and make sure to check the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous way to show how to use the same stamp in 2 ways. Great backgrounds in both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers. Your cards are amazing, and I need to check out those leaves. Love how you used them in two different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I am so glad I stopped by your blog! Both of these cards are simply gorgeous. The stamp looks like so much fun to play with and you have done such a beautiful job - it makes me want to rush out and buy the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jill ... what beautiful leaves ... the patterns are so delicate and intricate ... love how you've used them on both cards! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you wopuldn't tell that that is the same stamp... Both look beautiful! Great Autumncolours and the combination with the kraft and white is one that I like so much! But a bold BG and stenciling combined with stamping is my favorite; your first card is great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete