Monday 30 March 2020

Quick Share - Baby Card


Just a quick share today a card that I made on the weekend using some of the goodies that I recently picked up from the Concord & 9th mega sale. I had my eye on this Furry Friends stamp and die set for quite a while so I was very happy when it arrived in the post.

I wanted to fit as many critter heads as possible onto the card so I used a long card base and envelope that I had in my stash from an old Studio Calico card kit (measurement is 4 x 9 1/4 in case you were wondering). The frames were all die cut three times from heavyweight cardstock and glued together and the critters were popped up with foam tape. The greeting is from MFT.



I will link my card to the following challenges:

The Card Concept - I think you can see how I was inspired by the picture ;) - the design style is clean and layered





Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and an absolutely perfect take on The Card Concept's inspiration board! So happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO cute! Your layout is fun and the critters are ADORABLE! Anyone would love getting this in their mailbox! Thanks for sharing this with us at the The Card Concept this week for our Woodland Critters challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the sweet critter images as well as all of your finishing details! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my--this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete